On average, sellers who list with The Madorin Group receive their first offer in less than 11 days, and sign a contract with a buyer in 18 days. Our average sale price to list price ratio is over 98.9%, and, more impressively, our average sale price to ORIGINAL list price ratio is over 98.2%.
Why Our Marketing Works
No two houses are the same. Every property has different features, a unique location, and distinctive reasons why you fell in love with the home originally. We understand your home is special. To sell your property for the most money in the least amount of time, the marketing needs to convey the uniqueness of your home. Our marketing strategy attracts as much attention as possible from targeted buyers, focusing on what makes your home stand apart.
Our 14-Step Marketing Plan
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, we implement our proven 14-Step Marketing Plan for every home we sell.
1. Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2. Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
3. Take professional-quality photos of your home, using specialized lenses and filters to give your property the most beautiful exposure possible.
4. Place custom “for sale” signage easily recognizable by drive-by prospects.
5. Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors with a door-knocking campaign, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
6. Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
7. Produce a virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
8. Create fliers to place inside your property.
9. Target our marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
10. Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
11. Advertise your home on three custom websites we designed specifically to target Orlando home buyers, as well as in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media.
12. Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
13. Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
14. Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
Extended Marketing Reach
When you list with The Madorin Group, our exclusive marketing system ensures your property is advertised online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search websites, such as: